We’re currently switching over a new Plymouth City Council website.
This means that for a short period some pages might not be available and your bookmarks and links to our old site won’t work.
We are sorry for any problems you may experience. Please bear with us. We hope you will find the extra features on our new site useful and that it is quicker and easier to use.
We welcome your feedback once you’ve had a chance to use it.
Some of our key services will be unaffected by the website switch-over and can be accessed directly by the links below:
- School Admissions – https://admissions.plymouth.gov.uk/CitizenPortal_LIVE/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fCitizenPortal_LIVE%2f
- Pay Council Tax online – https://secure.plymouth.gov.uk/Aicon/Webpay_Public/webpay/default.aspx?fund=11
- Council Tax and Housing Benefits online – https://secure1.plymouth.gov.uk/publicaccesslive/selfservice/dashboard.htm
- View Planning Applications – http://web.plymouth.gov.uk/planningapplicationsv4/welcome.asp
- Parking Penalty Charges – https://payments.parkinggateway.co.uk/plymouth/3sc/
- Self Service portal (including report a missed bin or a pothole) – https://selfservice.plymouth.gov.uk
- Plymouth Online Directory – http://www.plymouthonlinedirectory.com
- Webcasts of Council Meetings – http://council.webcast.vualto.com/plymouth-city-council/home
- Renew your library books online – https://www.webopac.plymouth.gov.uk/default.aspx
Spot a problem?
We’ve transferred hundreds of pages to our new site and hopefully you’ll find what you are looking for. If you can’t find anything or spot a problem please let us know using this easy-to-use form. We’ll try and fix it asap.