We’ve got the latest opening times for the temporary walkway across Sutton Harbour lock.
These times are subject to change as they depend on the tide and the amount of marine traffic going through the lock, but here are the planned opening times for the next week.
- Saturday 8 September 7:30am to 2:30pm
- Sunday 9 September 7:30am to 3pm
- Monday 10 September 9:30am to 3.30pm
- Tuesday 11 September 10:30am to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 12 September 7:30am to 4.30pm
- Thursday 13 September 11:30am to 5.30pm
- Friday 14 September 12:30pm to 6.30pm
- Saturday 15 September 1:30pm to 7pm
- Sunday 16 September 1:30pm to 7pm
You can also travel around Sutton Harbour by following the family-friendly Starfish Trail, or take a short ferry ride across.
For more information about the Starfish Trail go to www.visitplymouth.co.uk/be-inspired/competitions/starfish-trail
The Sutton Harbour Ferry Service runs daily between Lockyers Quay and Barbican West Pier, and is subsidised by Sutton Harbour Holdings plc during peak school holiday periods. The ticket price is refunded for customers when they visit the NMA café or shop, or eat at Rockfish.
For daily updates about the ferry, run by Silverline Cruises, visit www.facebook.com/SuttonHarbourFerry